Marketplace Rules & Access
FYSH-X is developed using the new Ext JS framework for HTML-5 web based applications. We then host our application on four independent, secure cloud servers including two live, mirrored environments to ensure minimal downtime and no data loss in events of server downtime. This allows our vessels and buyers access to our marketplace anywhere they can receive an internet connection with the reliability and integrity of multiple failsafe environments.
Monday thru Friday
Saturday and Sunday
FYSH-X Acceptable Use & Prohibited Activities
Users May Not:
• Use or endeavor to use fictitious or genuine Transactions to create artificial market conditions.
• Open more than one account for or as an individual or entity
• Trade with one's self, whether an individual or entity
• Prearrange Transactions whereby Users engage in pre-trade discussions in order to agree upon the terms of a Transaction before entering the Orders in the Marketplace
• Engage in cross Transactions or cross trades whereby two Orders of opposite sides originating from the same User are intentionally executed against each other in the Marketplace, either in whole or in part as a result of pre-trade discussions
• Enter Orders whereby a User either (i) itself and/or together with an affiliate of the User enters an Order on one side of the market, completes the Order on the other side of the market, and deletes the original Order after the Transaction occurs, or (ii) makes a request to amend or cancel a Transaction just when the Order has been affirmed
• Collude or exhibit collusive behavior whereby rivals (two or more Buyers or two or more Sellers) attempt to disrupt the market equilibrium by (i) collaborating to alter the price of a Product(s) or Transaction(s) to their advantage, (ii) collaborate to restrict the supply or demand of a Product(s), (iii) collaborate to alter the price of an Order to increase profits, (iv) collaborate to share private information that allows the colluding Parties to benefit from insider knowledge, or (v) otherwise endeavor to collaborate to manipulate the Marketplace or any Order(s)/Transaction(s) in the Marketplace
• Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information)
• Contact any User within or outside the Marketplace for the purpose, either express or implied, of intimidation or coercion
• Take any action that may cause harm to the Marketplace or other Users, including but not limited to the distribution of viruses, malware, spyware, adware, or any other malicious software or technologies
• Transfer its Marketplace account and/or User ID and/or password to another unaffiliated and/or unauthorized Party
In order to ensure the security and/or integrity of the Marketplace, in the event any User violates any portion of the Marketplace Agreement and/or Open Ocean Trading, llc, in its reasonable opinion, suspects any User of a violation or attempted violation of the Marketplace Agreement, Open Ocean Trading, llc reserves its right to, at its sole discretion and without limitation, take any technical and/or legal steps it deems necessary to limit, suspend, or terminate access to any Users or User accounts with or without prior notice. Open Ocean Trading, llc may, without obligation, may give User notice prior to such action.
|P 978.515.7683 | F 800.595.4613 | firstname.lastname@example.org
30 Western Ave, Gloucester, MA
All rights reserved. © Open Ocean Trading, LLC 2012